Event Management Program
Following a global trend, our continent has experienced a significant increase in the field of event management in the last decade.
Therefore, this training program -divided into four subjects- provides high academic quality through a truly unique curriculum that offers theoretical and practical lessons, as well as chat rooms, discussion forums and practical activities aimed at increasing the creativity of our pupils.
1-Event Management...or how to organize corporate, social and cultural events.
2-Ceremonial and Protocol to know how to receive and entertain our guests (studying the rules of behavior and good manners), how to set the table, how to order flags, etc..
3-Press and Advertising to learn the basic secrets of designing a successful promotional campaign and coverage of our events.
4-Event Architecture with the aim of giving our students the necessary knowledge about the safety rules in the assembly of their events as well its interior design and decoration.
Once the training is finished, the graduate will be able to organize any type of event, either as an independent entrepreneur or as part of the staff of a company.
- Introduction to the event organisation industry: the three basic stages in the organisational process.
- The ABC of the events organizations.
- Social events: weddings, receptions, cocktails, farawell, corporate parties, etc.
- Cultural events: vernissages, books launching, etc.
- Commercial events: congresses, fairs, exhibitions, etc.
- Creating an event organisation company: key factors.
- Selling my events: promotional campaigns, social medias, mass medias. How to design the correct budget.
- Analysis of contracts related to the organisation of events: leases, temporary staff, service contracts, insurance, etc.
- Creating business and contact networks.
- Introducing ourselves and our company to the market
- The principal rules for dressing well
- Body language
- Analysis of the rules of precedence and presidency
- Table setting and manners.
- Table manners: the perfect host and the perfect guest
- Order of flags. Study of national symbols, etc
- Business ceremonial: organisation of meetings, relationship with the press
- Etiquette. Presentations. Types of greetings
- Addressing authorities.
- Architectural principles shared by all events.
- Local and national safety regulations for setting up events.
- Decoration: theory of colours. Genres. Furniture. Landscaping, etc.
- Development of creative thinking: think out of the box.
- How do we define creativity?
- Attitudes and barriers that stop creativity.
- Creative attitude and personality.
- The creative process.
- What if…? Questions, ask, ask.
- How do you make creative connections to generate new ideas?
- Mental strategies to develop creativity in the organization of events.
- What is design thinking?
- Design thinking and creativity.
- Design thinking and innovation.
- Design thinking and entrepreneurship.
- Phases of design thinking: Appearance. Empathy. Experimentation. Elaboration.Exposition. Extension.
- Leading cases.
- How to apply the design thinking method to create innovative events?
- What is visual Thinking?
- The process of visual thinking (Storytelling).
- Visual Thinking techniques applied to the organization of events.
- Practical exercises to organize memorable events.
* Intellectual Property Registry
N. 11.723 - File 137125 - 27.06.01 (Ferreyra y Marcovecchio Lawyers – Buenos Aires, Argentina) All right reserved